Delilah June A. is the deuteragonist of Firewatch and the supervisor of Henry, the game's protagonist. She is located on Thorofare Lookout on the far north of Henry's tower. Henry remains in nearly constant contact with her via radio and can be reached at any time she or Henry starts a conversation or Henry finds something worth reporting to her, except during sections taking place in the cave or when Delilah or Henry decides to stop talking for a period of time, when Delilah is drunk for instance. As the game progresses, increasing doubt is shed on Delilah, her relationship with Henry, her affiliation and what she potentially knows, an example of this is when Delilah intentionally goes past Henry's tower to drop of a new radio instead of delivering it straight to his tower. As such, the player has the choice when making discoveries to report to her or not. The player never meets Delilah in person, leaving her appearance a mystery.
- Delilah admits to Henry she rarely talks to other lookouts when the two are watching the fire one night.
- Assumed to be born in 1945 or 1946, as she is stated to be 43 years old in 1989 according to the reports at Wapiti Station.
- Delilah mentions that she has been working with the Forest Service for 13 years as of 1989, meaning that she has been working since 1976. She also mentions that she has perks of a over a decade of service which include having her food hand delivered rather than having to hike to the supply drop.
- Delilah egregiously enjoys sarcastic humor which is evident in the majority of her more lighthearted dialogue.
- Despite working for over a decade, Delilah rarely leaves her lookout. It has been revealed Delilah is not disabled, as during the section of the game where Delilah and Henry's safety is in question, she admits to leaving her lookout to put a replacement radio in the cache box at Cottonwood Creek.
- Delilah likes to do crosswords, with evidence in her lookout tower of two books titled "1001 Crossword Puzzles" and "Another 1001 Crossword Puzzles". She also mentions this over the radio when talking to Henry, commenting on him going out and hiking, while she does crosswords. She also scares off a raccoon that Henry attempts to approach near Jonesy Lake by vocally expressing her excitement about finding a word during the events of Day One.
- At the end of the game when inside Delilah's lookout tower, you see that she was the one who stole the Pork Pond sign.
- Delilah is voiced by Cissy Jones.
- In an interview with BAFTA Guru in 2017, Cissy Jones stated: "Getting into character for Delilah was just shedding any doubts, or cares, or worries about what people think about you and that's kind of how I did it with Delilah.".
- In an interview with BAFTA Guru in 2018, Cissy Jones mentioned that during development, Delilah was originally going to be named Alice.
- A note found at Wapiti Station suggests that Delilah has a drinking problem. In her tower an empty bottle of Tequila can be found in the waste paper basket, as well as an opened bottle on her desk, suggesting this is at least partly true. This is also reinforced during Henry's first day at Two Forks, when she confesses that she was drunk when she welcomed him to the job. However, the developers has stated that she is not an alcoholic.
- About this last point, she seems to be a little bit ashamed of her drinking problem, when she says that she is "a little pushy", referring to her attitude when she asks why Henry took the job.
- She seems to be concerned about the outside world problems, as she complains about the government, who let the Yellowstone Forest burn without doing anything about it.
- As of 2020, Delilah would be 74.
- Delilah wasn't particularly close to Brian Goodwin, but states that she talked to him a lot more then she talked to his dad, Ned Goodwin. Ned was stationed at Two Forks and brought Brian along, against regulation. Delilah tells Henry she knew he was there but chose not to report him because she "liked the kid". This decision ultimately comes to haunt Delilah when Henry discovers his remains at the bottom of Cave 452, as she feels responsible for his death, saying he wouldn't have died had she initially reported him.